Friday, November 1, 2013

I have a little confession to make.....

Happy Friday friends! Hope everyone had a happy Halloween! We had a blast and this momma is enjoying some candy as I write this. Ha!
So I have a little confession. I've been laughing about this for a while now. My poor boys...... It has come to me having to take over their closet! Yep, I have way too many clothes and had to start putting my clothes in their closet. I can't help it. I have all my dresses in their closet because I ran out of room in my bedroom closet. I also got a closet rack from Target a few weeks back because I was starting to run out of room again. My husband says I have a problem! Hahaha I think maybe he's a little bit right. The rack from Target is all Kiki La'Rue and my closet in my room is a mixture of KLR and various other places. The section I stole out of the boys' closet is mainly all KLR dresses. Clearly I have an obsession with clothes. My husband has even thought of a way to build me a bigger closet in our already small room! Hahaha


Do you steal closet space from your kids? Please say I'm not the only one! 

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I thankfully have a walk in closet in our apartment but I wish I had the need for a separate KLR rack! :-) and I LOVE your striped walls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a walk in closet bad! Haha I always wanted stripes so I just went for it :)

    ReplyDelete