Friday, October 25, 2013

God Gave me Curves

If you know me, you know my love for Kiki La'Rue . I absolutely love everything about this boutique . They're on point with their customer service. The styling of the outfits is a huge plus too! We all love the little notes on our order form as well. Too many great things to list. I could go on and on! I'm not just saying this because she's one of my BFFs! I'm one of her customers as well, so believe me when I say, best shopping experience ever! 
One of the things I love to do is show some love for the curvier women out there. God has blessed me with.... Uh hum... How should I say it.... Some junk in the trunk. Ha! I have a size 12 waist but a size 14 hips and booty. I love that KLR has so many options for us big booty girls as well. I have so many different pieces from KLR that make me feel good in my own skin. I can't express it enough how nice it is to shop online and feel comfortable with what you're buying.
Here are a few of my faves.... Top to bottom.

La'Rue essential top in Red - small
Midwest Mama Cardi- medium
Tailored to Perfection pants Black- XL

It's A Wrap Jecket Houndstooth- Large
La'Rue essential top in Red-small
Tailored to Perfection pants Black- XL 

La'Rue essential Tunic Goldenburg- small
Lenore Scarf - Teal
Tailored to Perfection pants Black- XL 

La'Rue essential tunic True Teal- small
Lenore Scarf- black
Tailored to perfection pants Black- XL 

Boyfriend Maxi Dress Navy - Large
Lenore Scarf - mint

La'Rue essential top Army Green- small
Camo Scarf
Tailored to perfection pants Black- XL 

As you can tell the Tailored to perfection are an absolute must! Hope you enjoy. Xoxo - Jessica









No comments:

Post a Comment