Tuesday, October 15, 2013

12 Random Facts

I love reading random facts about people I follow on IG or blogs I follow. I thought I would come up with some facts myself. I had to laugh at some of these as I was writing them. Hope you laugh too. Ha!

1) I'm deathly afraid of spiders, even tiny ones! I know the little ones can't hurt me but I just can't help it.
2) I'm obsessed with Chevron print. Can you tell?! ha!
3) My husband proposed to me at my HS graduation. Crazy to think I got my diploma and a ring all in one night. One of my favorite memories for sure!
4) I have OCD which is a lot to live up to for me. I hate things on my counter tops and I notice anything out of place as soon as I walk into a room. Annoying at times! Haha
5) I love Mexican food and I could eat it every day.
6) I'm a reality show junky, especially Real Housewives of where ever!
7) Mint and teal are my favorite colors.
8) When I was younger I rocked a mullet. (Not my choice....my mom's of course)
9) I can't leave Target without buying a cart full!
10) I can't leave my house unless I vacuum and sweep first.
11) I have the BEST friends ever!
12) I'm super sensitive and kinda hate that about myself. I cry over anything. Hahaha

Thought I would share the picture of my proposal. This picture says a lot. <3 Nine years of marriage and three little boys. I couldn't ask for more.


What's a random fact about you? 
Xoxo -Jessica


2 comments:

  1. I'm afraid of spiders too! I'm afraid of palmetto bugs also!!! I scream and will leave the room until someone kills it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in the OC, I love reality TV and YouTube, I'm a sahm, (not for long), I'm a middle child, I have 3 kids, my husband is awesome, I'm a wanna be organized person.

    ReplyDelete