Monday, October 14, 2013

OOTD and a little weekend recap

Happy Monday friends! What a busy but fun weekend we had. It was The Bass Derby this weekend where we live. Fire truck rides, carnival, parade, and lots of fair food! My boys rode rides til they were about to fall over. They had a blast! My husband and I grew up going to this festival so it's fun to see our kids enjoy it the way we used too.

OOTD ~ So I've been loving leggings lately but I have big thighs so I struggle with the decision to wear them or not. Well...... I just went for it. Floral Leggings are a huge trend right now and I thought there was no way I could pull them off...... But I gave them a try anyways.
Cardigan- Target
Piko top in Salmon, Floral Leggings, and necklace (both leggings and necklace are sold out) - Kiki La'Rue
Black Boots- Steve Madden Cadence
Bag- Phillip Lim for Target





Thanks for stopping by. Xoxoxo - Jessica

1 comment: