Wednesday, October 2, 2013

OOTD

With it being so early in Fall I like to take advantage of the cooler days to wear my Lenore Scarf from Kiki La'Rue. This scarf is the softest scarf ever! It's light weight enough to wear right now where I live. We're still not too cold but cool enough to break out my scarves. I own 6 colors in this scarf because I love it so much. Right now I'm really into pairing mint and navy together. What do you know.... I just happen to have a Mint SS Piko in my closet (surprised?) hahaha!  I paired my Mint Piko with my Navy Lenore, both from Kiki La'Rue. I love me some Pikos! I paired some black leggings from Target and my tan Steve Madden Caddence Boots with it. Ok let's talk about my bag...... I absolutely LOVE my Phillip Lim bag. It was so hard to find this baby! Thanks to one of my BFF's Nelly for finding it on IG! Whoop whoop! Target out did themselves with teaming up with Phillip Lim. That's a must for all my outfits lately. Love how well it all came together.




Xoxo -Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Haha....love it!!! Also that photographer is awesome by the way.....she did a great job;)

    ReplyDelete