Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things.....

Hi friends and Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Our weekend was very calm and relaxing. The boys don't really like laying around the house but I got a few snuggles out of them this weekend!
So I've been thinking about sharing some of my absolute favorite beauty products and some of my  favorite fashion staples. I must admit it was a little hard to narrow my list down but I did. I felt like these were my absolute must haves! So here goes....
My all time favorite foundation brush from Real Techniques. This is their Expert face brush and it's only $9! I'm so happy I purchased this brush. Such a great brush and a very low price too. 
I'm sure you've heard so many great things about Hoola Bronzer by Benefit. Well, it's all true! I've been using this Bronzer for about 6 months now and I will defiantly be buying a new one when I run out. (I just hit pan so it will be soon)
I'm not much of a lip stick kinda gal so I tend to wear more lip glosses. I'm loving this NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée. It's such a pretty pinky/nude color. 
I've never loved a blush like I do this one. This is Maybeliline Blush in light Mauve. I'm obsessed. 

My all time FAVORITE scarf. The Lenore Scarf from www.kikilarue.com
One of the most worn tops in my wardrobe is the La'Rue Essential top from Kiki La'Rue. I own 20, yes I said 20 different colors/styles. I guess you can say I'm obsessed?! Ha! 

These Steve Madden Candence Boots are another favorite of mine. I purchased these last year and I'm so happy I did. I wear them all the time and they're so comfy! 
Last, but certainly not least.... My Ready to Ride Moto Jacket is by far one of the purchases I'm most pleased with. I LOVE this jacket. Love the color, the fit, and the simple fact I don't feel like....fat guy in a little coat. (Cuz many leather jackets make me feel like that haha!) 

What are some of your must haves? I would love to hear if you purchase any of these items and what you think about them. Thanks for stopping by. Xoxo -Jessica 







1 comment:

  1. I hope it is cold enough to wear our Lenore's in TEXAS next weekend!!!!! yayyyy! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete