Tuesday, November 5, 2013

OOTD: Playing Dress Up

My OOTD -
It's getting cold here so I decided to wear my long sleeve La'Rue Essential top in Taupe. I paired it with some teal skinnies from F21 and my Steve Madden Boots. Nelly had the Ready to Ride Moto Jacket on from Kiki La'Rue
And I had to throw it on as well ( I stole it from her)! I added a leopard scarf because I love bright colors with leopard. Love the way the jacket pulls the whole outfit together.

So I've been wanting to try all my new outfits on from Kiki La'Rue. Since Nelly was over I thought we could do a little photo shoot. Who wouldn't want to play dress up?!  We even had a little helper......
He did this all on his own! Hahaha cutie. 

Can you say Bitch stole my look?! Haha well, actually I stole hers! Loved both her Ready To Ride Moto Jacket and Royal Blue long sleeve La'Rue Essential Top. We have the same style, it's crazy! Oh and BTW she's always taking my pictures so I thought it was time for her to take a pic! Gorg! We had fun taking all these pictures. She made me laugh the whole time. (She knows how picky I am too) I guess you can say we work well together. Ha! 













3 comments: