Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Owen's First Day of Preschool

    Today my youngest boy started preschool. I was so excited for him and me! This would be the first time, in a LONG time I would have time for me. He always talks about school so I knew he would be just fine. He was dressed to a T and was ready for the day. This wasn't his first time going to school. He had attended the 2 yr old class last year and this year he moved up. It's really funny that he moved up to his Aunt's class, "Ms Randall". Ms. Randall is actually married to my brother in law.  I was a little worried he wouldn't listen to her in school and just call her "Aunt Randall" but she said he did well.



    So lets talk about my three hours of alone time! Ahhhhhhh I'm still smiling. It was so peaceful. I enjoyed a cup of coffee and got to catch up on my shows from last week. My husband ended up having the day off so it was nice he got to lay around with me. He did ask if I could make him breakfast but I just starred at him and said, Really? Hahaha not on my very first day of peace and quiet. The day started off so well and is still going great. Owen loved school and he can't wait for Thursday!






2 comments:

  1. Awweee so handsome! Enjoy your Tuesday and Thursday mornings haha ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie :) looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete