Thursday, September 12, 2013

OOTD: A little Kiki La'Rue

Today's OOTD is from my one and only love,  www.kikilarue.com
I've been so obsessed with this amazing Boutique for months now and I'm so excited to blog about it. (As if you didn't already know) :-) Kiki La'Rue is owned by my gorgeous friend Becka. Becka is such a doll, she works so hard to bring you the best pieces and the BEST customer service. It's like shopping in your best friend's closet. One of my absolute favorite pieces from KLR is the famous Piko. These tops are the most comfiest tops EVER. It's oversized in the body and it has fitted arms. It goes great with maxi skirts and my fave, leggings and boots. I was hoping for the cool weather today like we had yesterday so I could wear boots. Since it's suppose to be 90* today, I chose some cute sandals from Target.
~ real fast------ I dyed my hair last night to a vibrant red..... I'm loving it~

:)

Onto what I'm wearing.....





I'm wearing the Army Green Piko from Kiki La'Rue along with KLR black Jeggings. (Jeggings are from last season) I rolled my Jeggings a couple times and paired some tan sandals from Target with it. 
My necklace is from veryjane.com- I'm loving the white and gold lately
LOVE stacking bracelets with my watches. My watch is from Target and my two bracelets are from Charlotte Russe. 

Love how comfortable I feel in this outfit. If you don't have a Piko yet, you must hurry and get one FAST! You won't regret it. 

~ one more from Kiki La'Rue....... The So JELLY tunic. Look at this dress....ahhhhh. You know I'll be getting this.... I have to, it's named after me and all ;) 
Xoxoxo ~Jessica 




8 comments:

  1. LOVE me some Pikos too!! I'm pretty sure I need one in every color! Your outfit with the jeggings looks so cute! KLR is amazing and my one stop boutique to get my shop on!! Becka is amazing and I love to support the best! :) Your hair is too cute for fall and you rock it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love rolling my KLR jeggings :) In fact, I just may do it today now lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute!!!! I Love Love Your Hair, That Color IS TOTALLY You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. April- I need a Piko in every color too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love KLR! and I'm a new follower :) I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster award! Check it out on my latest blog post. :) Amy at Don't Judge Me http://amylynn83.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy- thanks for checking my blog out and thanks so much for the nomination! :-) yay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure! I look forward to your posts :)

      Delete